The State Bank of India (SBI) have announced the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020 on Thursday (December 24). The result can be checked through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. The main examination was held from October 31 to November 7, 2020, across various locations in the country.
The official notice was released that the result would be announced by December-end. Candidates who will qualify for the main exam will be called for an appointment. It is important to note that there is no interview round for the clerical posts or recruitment of junior associates.
To check the result, candidates can follow the steps given below…
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020: How to check
1. Candidates need to visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in or sbi.co.in/careers
2. Click on SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020 link available on the home page.
3. A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login credentials.
4. The results will be displayed on the screen.
5. Check your result and download it.
6. Keep a hard copy of the same for further requirement as and when needed
SBI Clerk Exam 2020 is being conducted to fill 8134 posts in the bank across the country. The prelims examination result was announced on October 20, 2020. Candidates who want to check for more related details can visit the official site of SBI.
All the selected candidates will get basic pay of Rs 13,075 (Rs 11, 765 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
Selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions of the service regulations of the bank in force at the time of joining. The newly appointed Junior Associates will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months.
#SBI #Clerk #Mains #results #declared #Check