The Indian market is likely to trade volatile on Wednesday as investors will keenly watch development over the result of the US presidential elections. At 8:20 am, the SGX Nifty was trading 87.75 points or 0.74 percent lower at 11,761.50 indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50.
Here are the top 10 buzzing stocks for today:
1. State Bank of India: The country’s largest lender is likely to report a good Q2 earnings today. The loan growth is expected to be around 6-8 percent on a year-on-year (YoY) basis. Net interest margins (NIMs) are expected to remain stable aided by cost of funds. Provisions are expected to remain on the higher side due to elevated slippages and moratorium book. Asset quality is likely to improve. Guidance on credit cost, growth and provisions will be seen closely.
2. Adani Ports & SEZ: The company’s net profit in Q2FY21 rose 31.6 percent to Rs 1,387 crore from Rs 1,054.1 crore while revenue increased 2.9 percent to Rs 2,902.5 crore from Rs 2,821.2 crore, YoY
3. PVR: The company posted a consolidated loss of Rs 183.9 crore in Q2FY21 as against a profit of Rs 47.9 crore, YoY. Revenue fell to Rs 40.4 crore from Rs 973.2 crore, YoY.
4. Future Retail: The company has filed a caveat in the Delhi High Court following the Singapore arbitration court’s interim stay order on the deal with Reliance Retail Ventures.
5. Adani Gas: The company’s net profit rose to Rs 136 crore in Q2FY21 from Rs 120 crore while revenue dropped to Rs 441 crore from Rs 503 crore, YoY.
6. Ajanta Pharma: The company’s net profit in Q2FY21 rose 46.3 percent to Rs 170.2 crore from Rs 116.4 crore and revenue rose 11.4 percent to Rs 715.9 crore from Rs 642.8 crore, YoY. The company’s board approved a share buyback worth up to Rs 135.97 crore at Rs 1,850 per share.
7. IndiGrid Trust: The company reported 64 percent YoY decline in consolidated net profit to Rs 85.5 crore in Q2FY21 while revenue increased to Rs 384.8 crore from Rs 372.9 crore YoY.
8. JMC Projects (India): The company reported a loss of Rs 18.13 crore in Q2FY21 as against a profit of Rs 14.44 crore, YoY. Total income declined to Rs 848.43 crore from Rs 985.57 crore, YoY.
9. Geojit Financial Services: The company’s net profit in Q2FY21 rose to Rs 32.27 crore from Rs 9.18 crore while revenue increased by 52 percent to Rs 108.59 crore from Rs 71.34 crore, YoY.
10. Ratnamani Metals: The company reported a consolidated profit of Rs 56.7 crore in Q2FY21 as against Rs 76.5 crore while revenue at Rs 576.9 crore versus Rs 610.2 crore, YoY.
#Heres #buzzing #stocks #trade #November