The Indian market is likely to open lower on Monday following weakness in Asian peers as increasing coronavirus cases and fresh lockdowns in some countries dented investor sentiment. The SGX Nifty was also trading 48.00 points or 0.35 percent lower at 13,734.00, indicating a negative start for the Sensex and Nifty50. CNBC-TV18’s in-house panel of experts has laid down a list of stocks for the investors to buy/sell in trade today.
Here are the top buy-sell calls by market experts for Monday:
Sudarshan Sukhani – s2analytics.com
– Buy Sun Pharma with a stop loss of Rs 568, target at Rs 585
– Buy Havells with a stop loss of Rs 898, target at Rs 960
– Sell Balkrishna Industries with a stop loss of Rs 1,660, target at Rs 1,509
– Sell Petronet LNG with a stop loss of Rs 267, target at Rs 236
Mitessh Thakkar – mitesshthakkar.com
– Buy Aurobindo Pharma with a stop loss of Rs 869, target at Rs 920
– Buy Bajaj Auto with a stop loss of Rs 3,300, target at Rs 3,460
– Sell IndusInd Bank with a stop loss of Rs 918, target at Rs 880
– Buy Dr Reddy’s with a stop loss of Rs 5,140, target at Rs 5,350
Disclaimer: CNBCTV18.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
#Top #stock #tips #Sudarshan #Sukhani #Mitessh #Thakkar #Monday