Other Asian peers were trading in the negative territory as well — the SSE Composite Index was down 0.40%, and the Hang Seng Index was down 1.56%.
These are the stocks to watch out for during the trading session today:
The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has approved a resolution plan for Reliance Infratel submitted by a group entity of Reliance Industries, according to a regulatory filing.
Maruti Suzuki India
Maruti Suzuki India said its total production in November increased by 5.91% to 1,50,221 units.
The state-owned NMDC said that the long-pending issue of Donimalai iron ore mine in Karnataka had been resolved. The central government has reached an agreement with the Karnataka state government and the Ministry of Steel to extend Donimalai Iron ore lease.
Eicher Motors Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles has begun production at its new truck plant in Bhopal.
State Bank of India
A report by PTI indicates that the CBI, on Friday, carried out searches at three locations in Delhi after booking Jay Polychem (India) in an alleged ₹1,800-crore bank fraud in a consortium led by State Bank of India.
ONGC Videsh, the overseas investment arm of state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), has made a “significant” oil discovery in an onshore block in Colombia.
OVL is the operator in the block with 70% stake and an independent oil and gas company focussed in Latin America, Geopark, has the remaining 30% interest.
Likhitha Infrastructure bagged order of ₹112.88 crores from IHB — a JV company of IOC, HPCL and BPCL for laying a pipeline in Gujarat.
APL Apollo Tubes
APL Apollo Tubes has set December 16 as the record date for shares split. The company earlier approved splitting each stock of face value ₹10 each into 5 equity shares of the face value of ₹2 each.
Tata Consumer Products
The step-down subsidiary of Tata Consumer Products, Earth Rules, Australia has entered into an asset sale and purchase agreement for the sale of its MAP Coffee Business to Buccheri Group.
#Top #stocks #watch #RIL #Maruti #Suzuki #NMDC #SBI #ONGC #Eicher #Motors #Likhitha #Infrastructure #Tata #Consumer